- Current bylaws; (Check the approval date on the first page; Bylaws are good for 3 years from that date. To renew your bylaws, find information and the online submission form on Florida PTA’s website HERE.)
- Payment of Council dues; download form HERE
- Payment of the State/National portion of membership dues collected; download form HERE
- File the appropriate 990 form with the IRS; See info on how to file HERE
- Register your PTA officers with Florida PTA; FLPTA Online Form
- Submit a copy of your Annual Audit for 2015-16 to Florida PTA at email@example.com and to the DCCPTA Treasurer at Treasurer@dccpta.org.
You can check the status of your local unit at every General Meeting OR by contacting Betty Marty at Bylaws@dccpta.org.