Compliance Checklist At A Glance
Below is a list of tips on how to keep your local PTA unit in good standing.
- Reviewing the compliance sheet here to ensure you are meeting all standards
- Registering your officers with Florida PTA here. Remember, elections must be held annually.
- Completing and submitting your audits using the FLPTA Audit form and DCCPTA Audit form. Submit a copy of each to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org, as well as your school bookkeeper.
- Filing your applicable IRS form 990 – See instructions here . Send a copy of the ACCEPTED return to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Determining if your bylaws are still valid (expired if dated before 09/01/18). To update your bylaws, use this 2022-2023 Local Units Bylaws form
- Paying DCCPTA dues exclusively in MemberHub. National and State membership dues ($3.50 per membership sold) may also be paid in MemberHub. However, you may mail the National and State dues, along with the dues payment form to Florida PTA.
Our goal for the 2022-2023 school year is to have every DCCPTA local unit in good standing and running smoothly for all our children, families, and schools.
DCCPTA stands ready to help YOU!
For compliance assistance or questions regarding the status of your local unit, please contact Adrienne Brown, 2nd VP of Local Units at email@example.com. Or, plan to attend the Local Units breakout session during the DCCPTA fall workshop on September 17, 2022. Follow the DCCPTA Facebook page and/or our website, dccpta.org, for workshop reminders and updates.