- This event has passed.
DCCPTA To Participate In MLK Parade January 18
January 18, 2016 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
All Local Units are welcome to join us.
DCCPTA has registered to participate in the upcoming MLK Parade on Monday, January 18, 2016, from 8 am – Noon.
Come out and show your PTA pride to the city. Wear your t shirt, carry a banner and help us show Jacksonville that we have a strong and vibrant PTA community.
Here is Information for Duval PTA members that want to march in the Martin Luther King Parade on Monday Jan. 18.
1. Please arrive at the grass lots north of the Prime Osborne Center on Houston, Lee and Adams Streets by 8:30 a.m.
2. Shuttles will take from these parking lots to the stadium where the parade will start. The parade will end at the Prime Osborne close to your cars.
3. Remember to bring water and snacks for the parade route and for after the parade. There will be port-a-lets along the parade route.
4. Look for Karen Nuland in the grass lots. She will have DCC PTA t-shirts for participants. Her cell # is 904-233-3054.
5. Victor Melone’s truck in our vehicle in the parade. We can take turns riding in his truck to rest during the parade route.
6. Please dress warmly – the weather at the start of the parade will be 45 degrees.
7. See you tomorrow!
Karen Nuland, President
Duval County Council of PTAs/PTSAs
904/518-8755 www.dccpta.org every child. one voice.